Friday 17 March 2023

Filey Dams

 An extra trip this week allowed me to spend some time this afternoon at the Dams. Overnight the Dams had had visitors.







I had always imagined Filey to be a nice, quiet spot, but they too have problems with people who have to spoil others enjoyment and property. The police paid a visit while I was there. The photos above are not mine. They were taken by people who put the benches etc back into the hide.. Luckily there were no birds nests in the boxes.

This was the scene when I arrived. Pleasant sunshine and the temperature was 15 degrees.
This magpie was on guard duty


while this magpie collected nest material.


I tried to catch the colour in the male mallard and tufted ducks plumage.



One member of a family of long tailed tits.


It started to rain so I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment