Friday 5 February 2021

October 2013

 I am presuming that I am not the only person to have done lots of little jobs during the three lockdowns. The kitchen drawers have never been as tidy for one example. The loft is another area that I have promised to tidy out, so I started by getting out a box with camera gear in.

Inside was my first digital camera


I found a memory card in the camera and looking at the pictures I discovered that I taken them in October 2013 when there was a light show in York one evening. Here are a few of them.












I enjoyed the show in the National Railway Museum the most. The lighting created a good atmosphere along with the soundtrack of shunting trucks etc.

Very wet under foot today, so no birding whilst walking the dog. Have read about 184 woodcock at Flamborough today, wow!

Lets hope that we can soon get out and about and enjoy the coming spring soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment