Thursday 28 January 2021

Coincidence!

 A day of rain, the forecast promised an improvement in the afternoon, but it did not happen. So did various jobs. I have been putting lots of food out for the birds to help them in the cold weather, and also to see if I can beat my usual nil score in the big garden birdwatch.

Only saw one house sparrow today, don't know where the others were. One blue tit, and a usual robin. Plenty of male blackbirds, chasing each other about, perhaps another sign of spring!

One of the jobs I did was to try to work out how the time lapse option on one of my cameras works. Still work in process. However in the camera was a memory card, so I decided to look at the pictures. Listening to a radio programme featuring old songs and one was "Lost in France", and some of the pictures on the card are from a trip to France!














After an overnight trip on a coach and ferry our first stop was at a centre that showed what life was like in the past.

Snail farm was next.








More tomorrow, dog permitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment