Tuesday 21 February 2023

Halesworth

 One of my reasons for my trip was to collect some screws for my telescope from Viking Optical at Halesworth. The staff were very helpful and not only replace the screws in the telescope, but gave it a clean and sorted out 1 or 2 other minor repairs.

I then very cheekily asked if they could look at my binoculars, as they are at least 7 years old and are starting to show signs of wear. They kindly agreed to look at them, and then suggested several repairs that they would like to do. I went for a walk for an hour into the town.



A very pleasant town and I would imagine that the area will be full of wildlife in a few weeks time.

When I returned to the Viking shop, they had done an excellent job on my scope and bins, they both felt like new. I can recommend Viking for a friendly, efficient service.

No comments:

Post a Comment