Friday 13 November 2020

A walk in the park

 I had hoped to do a blog on a more regular basis during the second lockdown. I look after my sons dog on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and recently she has been in "season", so outings have been curtailed. On a Friday evening I watch a programme on Channel 5 about Scotland. Last weeks was about Mull, so I thought that I would do a blog about my trips to Mull. This taking some time to put together, so that is why I have not done a blog for over a week.

Today the weather was pleasant and I am now able to take the dog on local walks, so for a change I decided to take her to West Bank Park.


Not easy taking pictures and controlling such a large powerful dog!



I managed a few more without Cookie.










I saw one grey squirrel and one wood pigeon. I heard lots of small birds including goldcrest, but without binoculars I could not see them. When I first moved into the area some 20 plus years ago, tawny owls were in the park, but I have not seen or heard one for several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment